Due to the recent COVID-19 concern, we want to assure everyone about how we sanitize our office, we follow all universal precautions.
All rooms are wiped down fully on all surfaces between every single patient with disinfecting wipes (that kill all viruses including the Coronavirus),
- The entire office is cleaned daily and the waiting area is wiped down with disinfectant wipes throughout the day.
- Dr. Morris and Staff wears masks and a new pair of gloves when treating patients.
- Face shields are also used when necessary
- All patient’s will have their temperature taken upon entering the office and patient’s with a fever will have to leave the facility
- Patient entering the office are immediately put into a private treatment room. Our waiting room is closed to allow proper social distancing.
You can rest assured we are following all the appropriate guidelines regarding cleanliness and disinfection of our entire office and instruments. Patients with the following symptoms are asked to cancel their appointment and seek medical evaluation:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you have traveled to a location (international or local) where cases of COVID-19 has a high risk of community transmission, please call us to determine if you should keep your appointment.
Thank you for understanding and we assure you we are doing everything we can to make sure our office is safe for all.